Your website is just like the outside of your building and patients are evaluated depending on how you look and how it works.
A good medical website should have the following features;
- Since the majority of patients receive information from mobile, the most essential feature must be mobile compatibility.
- Treatment pages must include;
- Contents and videos about treatment
- Press news about doctor
- Appointment form
- Patient reviews
- Frequently asked questions
- It must include location, opening hours, partners, CTA (Call to Action) buttons, and online appointment module.
- Avoiding stock photos and having special designs for you
These basic features increase the probability of taking action by the patient who is trying to visit your web site and decide.